Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Night 2

I don't know how well this will work in wet hair, but I'll try it this way first and give it a whirl again tomorrow if it doesn't work.

Lose pin curls:
1. I separated my hair from my top layers to my bottom layers, and clipped my top layers on my head.

2. I took about an inch of hair and twisted it around my finger until it swirled upwards. (hint: try to twist away from your face so that hair curls in the right direction)

3. I pinned the swirled part of the twist together. It almost looks like a wheel from a sailboat. No more than three pins needed. Most twists only need one or two.

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the rest of your hair.

5. Light hair spray to help.

Any suggestion? I'll let you know what the result is in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment