Monday, May 14, 2012

At night

My hair has been through a lot today. Work, quick shopping trip, and a baseball game. I'm surprised it didn't frizz out like it usually does.

I learned a cute trick from my boyfriend's sister tonight about how to sleep in my hair. She has a similar hair type, but much longer. She sleeps in loose pin curls. I asked her if it was okay to do it with damp hair, and she said yes. I'm gunna try it, but I'll show you my before and after hair day pictures first.

The first one is my morning hair, and the second two are my hair before my shower tonight. I liked how my curls stayed throughout the day and turned into loose waves by the end of the night. I got a lot of complements today. People thought I had gotten a hair cut.

Well, time for a shower. I'll post a picture of my attempt at loose pin curls and let you know how I did them.

No comments:

Post a Comment