Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 9

I gave in today. We're going to the horse races for my internship, and I caved and straightened my hair. What I've noticed is that my hair is so much softer than before. Also, it doesn't seem so dry anymore. I used a coconut oil serum to tame the fly aways, and it makes my hair smell fantastic.

Also, I'm really excited for the next time I get to wash my hair. At Walmart yesterday, I found a Suave brand, all natural, sulfate free shampoo an conditioner. They were out of the shampoo (which is okay, because I still have a ton to get rid of) so I'll just get some in a few weeks.

I am NOT going to make this a frequent thing. Even though I love the way my hair looks straight, I know the excessive heat I'm applying is not good for it. I just love the way my layers look when my hair is sleek. Also, my natural highlights show through. I'll post pictures later and also let you know exactly what products I got at Walmart and their prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment