Sunday, May 13, 2012

so it begins.

I'm obsessed with my hair.  I always have been ever since I've been a little girl, but I have a confession to make... I'm a hair torturer.  I straighten, curl, dye, and chemically treat my hair.  It's awful, and my head hates me for it.

Now that it's summer time, it's time for a hair-vention.  I am hereby vowing to not let myself abuse my hair any longer!  I will take my vitamins, turn down the hot water, and avoid the temptation of my straightener.

Thanks to websites like "The Beauty Department" I have gained some knowledge on my hair-love, and here is where I'm going to document my actions.  I have 12 weeks until I go back to New Orleans for school in the fall.  My goal: have healthier hair to obsess over.

Here's the catch.  I have curly hair... short, curly hair, and my last few hair cuts, not so ideal.  But this is also why I'm making this pledge.  Healthy hair grows longer and stronger, right?  12-weeks.  Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment