Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am so sorry

I have been so bad about blogging. I have no excuse. Last week was a crazy week and I've just been so busy! I've barely been home.

Anyway, I've noticed a lot about my hair in the past week or so. It's getting longer!!!! I've been awful about my vitamins (not being home much hasnt helped). I've also noticed that after I straighten my hair, my curls don't come out so clean when I wash it. It takes a few days for them to take a good shape when I get my hair wet.

What's nice about my hair growing out is that my bangs are becoming less awkward, which means I don't have to pin them back anymore. Less metal in my hair is a good thing.

I have caught a few split ends here and there, but I think that's normal. No one is going to have perfect, no split end hair, much less me.

I have also found that I carry my coconut oil around with me. When my hair gets a little worn out from the day, it's nice to smooth it out a little with the oil, plus it smells great and gives it a nice summer shine.

I've also been toying with the idea of dying my hair again, but I don't want to have to deal with the upkeep. If I do anything, I might do some blonde undertones, but we'll see. I think that would look cute even when my hair grows out because it'll look like my hair was tipped blonde. I'll let you know what I decide.

Also, I don't like the dry shampoo I use. It makes my hair crunchy like I put gel in it and then hair sprayed it. Not soft and touchable like I want it to be.

So out of all of this, I need to be better about my vitamins and stop straightening my hair. Both are more difficult for me than they sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment